Trekking program «Pamir Adventures»
Bishkek – Batken – Uzgurush village – Buldzhuma pass – Dzhalgychy pass – Ortochashma gorge – Ak-Suu gorge –Uzgurush village – Batken – Osh - Base Camp “Achik Tash” – Camp1 - “Achik Tash” Base Camp – Osh city1580 USD
The trekking program is created for those, who want to see the amazing nature of Kyrgyzstan. It goes in the Pamir mountain system through various landscapes. We trek along the gorges of
Turkestan mountain range and to the heart of Pamir-Alai mountain system.
Turkestan mountain range region reminds South American Patagonia. The mountain trails going above the steeps, wild nature, panoramic views of the canyons crowned by snow-white peaks and treks to the foot peak Ak-Suu (5355m) – this Peak will leave an unforgettable impression on everybody!!!
The second part of the trekking program goes to the foot peak Lenin. Situated in the Pamirs on the border between Kyrgyzstan and Tadjikistan, close to the borders with China and Afghanistan, Lenin Peak is one of only five 7000 meter peaks in the former USSR. At 7134 meters it is the third highest, the others being Peak Communism (7495m) and Korzhenevsky (7105m), both in the Pamirs, and Peak Pobeda (7,439m) and Khan Tengri (7010m) in the Tien Shan. To climb all five admits you to the elite group of Russian climbers known as Snow Leopards. Lenin Peak is considered the most accessible 7000-meter mountain. There is a high way going almost to the foot of the peak. Also Lenin Peak by the normal Razdelny route is practically no technical climbing involved.
If you book the trekking tour “Pamir Adventures” you can use the services of our fixed tent camps all along the route.
It allows you the following advantages:
- Your trek is much more pleasant and easier than ever before. As you don’t have to carry your tent equipment and food, etc.
- You pay less for the tour. As you don’t need to hire cooks, pack animals and driver. Moreover, the less people, the more bright memories and emotions!
- Your trip is safer. You will be given a detailed map of the trekking route. There is communication means in every tent camp.
- Your trip is educative. You learn new dishes, as we cook various dishes in every tent camp.
Day 1“Manas” International airport – Bishkek
Arrival in international airport “Manas”, transfer to the hotel. Rest, lunch and city tour.
Bishkek – is the capital and industrial centre of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek is a city of wide avenues, handsome buildings and Soviet heritage. The gesturing statue of Lenin can still be seen in the city’s vast central square, yet it is the permanently snowcapped Kyrgyz Ala-Tau mountain range which towers over Bishkek providing a quite stunning backdrop.
We visit Manas Monument, the main national hero of the Kyrgyz people. Then excursion to the State History Museum and transfer to the main Ala Too Square to watch ceremony of changing of the Guard of Honor, main governmental buildings, and finish at the Old Square with Parliament House.
We drive to Victory Square to finish our excursion visiting ZUM department store for souveniers.
Day 2Bishkek – Batken – Uzgurush village. (1450 m.)
Day flight to Batken town. Transfer to Uzgurush villag, the drive takes us about 4 hours. Accommodation in a local Kyrgyz family house. Trekking preparation.
Day 3Uzgurush village – Ak-Tash tent camp (2500 m.) 15 km, 7-8 hours, +1444 / -394 m.
The first trekking day starts from the views of wild pistachio tree and walnut orchards. Wild trail stretches along Buldzhuma river and goes up to the pass with the same name – Buldzhuma (2894m). From the pass you can enjoy the wonderful view of the nearest gorges and the Western face of the peak Piramidalnyi and the peak Orto Chashma. After we enjoyed the views, we start descending to the valley of Ak-Tash river. There is the tent Camp Ak-Tash hidden among the bushes on a green meadow.
Overnight in tents in Ak-Tash Camp (2500m).
Day 4Ak-Tash tent Camp – Orto Chashma tent Camp (2800 m.) 16 km, 6-7 hours, +1274 / - 1074 m.
We traverse along Ak-Tash river on scree up to Dzhalgychy pass (3774m). From the top of the pass we enjouy the panoramic view of Turkestan mountain range. Descend along a trail down along Dzhalgychy river till coinfluence with Orto Chashma river.
Overnight in tents in Orto-Chashma Camp (2700m).
Day 5Orto Chashma tent camp - Ak-Suu tent camp (2800 m.) 15 km, 8 - 10 hours, +1590 m / -1590 m.
Moderate ascent along Orto Chashma river till coinfluence with Ak-Tubek river. Then we continue along Ak-Tubek river, and traverse up to Ak Tubek pass (4390 m). The hard ascent is rewarded by a majestic panoramic view over Iskander peak region and Orto Chashma river valley. Our Camp is situated in the beginning of green zone at Ak-Suu river. On the way you can see alpinist walls of Iskander (5120 m), Petrogradez (5165 m), Admiralteez (5090 m), Aksu (5355 m), A.Block (5229 m), Aktubek (5125 m) peaks.
Overnight in Ak-Suu tent camp.
Day 6Radial hike to the foot of Ak-Suu peak. 14km, 5 hours, +600m/-600 m.
The trail goes through juniper forest up a steep moraine to a glacier, to the very heart of Pamir-Alai – to peak Ak-Suu (5355 m). This pyramid like peak has a snow cap, and a vertical wall (almost 2 km) on the Northern slope. The grandiose circus is surrounded by such peaks as two-headed Iskander and Admiralteez, Petrogradez and A.Block.
Overnight in Ak-Suu tent camp.
Day 7Ak-Suu tent Camp – Uzgurush village. 10 km, 6 hours, -1350 m.
Descent through juniper forest along Ak-Mechet river. We can observe the peak Iskander on the way. Then we trek along a picturesque green gorge till Uzgurush village.
Overnight in a Kyrgyz family in Uzgurush village.
Day 8Uzgurush village – Batken town – Osh. Drive (in total) 360 km, 8-9 hours, -500m
Morning drive to Batken (120km/4hours). Later drive to Osh (390km/8 hours). Accommodation in a hotel in Osh.
Day 9Osh city – Base Camp “Achik Tash” Drive 280km/6 hours, +2800m
Morning sightseeing in Osh – Suleiman Too, History Museum, Central Square.
Afternoon transfer to the Base Camp “Achik Tash”, situated at the foot of Lenin peak (7134m).
The “Achik-Tash” BC is placed at 3600m asl by the mountain stream at a picturesque glade providing excellent views of the Lenin Peak massif, its northern slopes. A lot of moraine lakes are scattered around.
Accommodation in the tents.
Day 10Base Camp “Achik Tash” – Camp1 12 km, 5-6 hours, +800 m.
Ascend to Camp 1 Over Puteshestvennikov pass. From BC we head over the Puteshestvinnikov Pass (4200m). The ascent usually takes 1-1.5 hours by a good path. From the pass you’ll see excellent views of Lenin peak and Lenin glacier. Sometimes there is snow on the pass. Then we descend to the left moraine of the Lenin glacier. Further we should cross the river carefully. The best time for crossing is early morning, as the river rises rapidly throughout at this time. Across the left moraine of glacier to the Lenin glacier (4100m) and hike to camp 1 (4400 m).
Day 11Camp 1 – “Achik Tash” Base camp 12 km, 3-4 hours, - 800 m.
Descend to the Base Camp. Today you’ll repeat way of day before in back direction.
Day 12“Achik Tash” Base Camp – Osh city. Drive 280km/6 hours, - 2800m
Transfer to Osh city over Taldyk pass. En Route we may stop in Sary Mogol village, visit Pamir-Alai families who demonstrate us their traditions and rituals (extra cost).
Day 13Departure home
Transfer to the airport to catch your flight back home.
В стоимость тура включено
- accommodation in a hotel 3* in Bishkek – 2 nights;
- accommodation in a Kyrgyz family in Uzgurush village – 2 night;
- accommodation in a hotel 3* in Osh – 2 nights;
- accommodation in tent camps with full board (3 meals a day – hot breakfast and dinner, snack boxes for lunch) – 7 nights. Attention! You do not have to set any tent yourself. There are tents ready and upon arrival you can rest immediately. You are welcomed by hot meals;
- Full board during the whole tour;
- airfare Bishkek -Batken
- escorting guide during the whole tour;
- service of pack animals for transporting your luggage;
- all transfers as per program;
- ecological and entrance fees into the museums – as per program;
В стоимость тура не включено
- visa support and consular fee (if required)
- all additions and variations from the basic program;
- food and drinks besides the main menu;
- other personal expenses (overweight charges, room service, medical expenses/insurance, foto/video charges, etc)
- Price valid for 2016: 1580 USD/pax
- SGL supplement in hotels: 95 USD / pax.
- SGL supplement in tents: 85 USD / pax.
- Мы можем помочь в получении туристической визы на месяц.
- Стоимость визовой поддержки 80 $ с человека.
- Срок рассмотрения 10 рабочих дней.
- Вам нужно отправить нам копию паспорта (выездного документа), копию визы с места проживания и заполнить нашу анкету
- 100% гарантии мы дать не можем, в случае отказа удержание 20$.
- Мы работаем по предоплате. Вы можете оплатить наличными в нашем офисе, или отправить деньги по любой банковской системе.
Анкета для визовой поддержки СКАЧАТЬ